By Lonely Planet, Tom Masters, Simon Richmond
Lonely Planet: The world's top trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet St Petersburg is your passport to the main correct, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. journey the Hermitage, occasion during the White Nights, or enthral your self within the Mariinsky Ballet; all together with your relied on commute spouse. Get to the guts of St Petersburg and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's St Petersburg commute Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider information to retailer money and time and get round like an area, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web pages, transit assistance, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative commute event - paintings, structure, literature
- Free, handy pull-out St Petersburg map (included in print version), plus over 15 color maps
- Covers Sennaya, Kolomna, Smolny, Vosstaniya, Vasilyevsky Island, Petrogradsky Island, Vyborg facet and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet St Petersburg, our accomplished consultant to St Petersburg, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra vast assurance? money out Lonely Planet's Russia guide for a accomplished examine all of the kingdom has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Tom Masters, Simon Richmond.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious travelers to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.