By Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn
Lonely Planet: The world's best go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Coastal California is your passport to the main correct, updated recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. experience the surf within the south, hug a redwood within the north, and observe the good towns of San Francisco, l. a. and San Diego, all along with your relied on shuttle better half. Get to the guts of coastal California and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Coastal California commute Guide:
- Color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable shuttle event - nutrients, wine, panorama, geography, way of life, tradition, art,music, movie, atmosphere, flowers, fauna.
- More than 70 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Marin County, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Santa Barbara County, l. a., San Diego, Disneyland & Orange County and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Coastal California, our so much entire advisor to coastal California, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for a consultant occupied with one in every of California's significant towns? try out Lonely Planet's Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California or San Francisco guides for a finished examine all those towns need to provide; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich consultant to the city's most well-liked sights; or Pocket Los Angeles and Pocket San Francisco, handy-sized publications excited by the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra huge assurance? try out Lonely Planet's California guide for a entire examine the entire area has to provide, or Discover California, a photo-rich advisor to the city's preferred points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andrew Bender, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn, Adam Skolnick, John A Vlahides
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed vacationer neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.