By Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Luke Waterson
Lonely Planet: The world's major trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Puerto Rico is your passport to the main suitable, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. Dance until eventually you drop in San Juan, ramble via El Yunque tropical rainforest and chill at the pristine sands of Playa Flamenco; all along with your relied on shuttle significant other. Get to the guts of Puerto Rico and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Puerto Rico shuttle Guide:
- Color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like an area, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative go back and forth event - landscapes, natural world, food, activities, literature, cinema, visible arts, dance, etiquette, background, browsing, outdoors actions.
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers San Juan, El Yunque & East Coast, Culebra & Vieques, Ponce & the South Coast, West Coast, North Coast, critical Mountains and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Puerto Rico, our such a lot entire consultant to Puerto Rico, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for extra insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide for a complete examine what the entire sector has to provide.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Luke Waterson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a committed vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.