By Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson
Lonely Planet: The world's best commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Scotland is your passport to the main suitable, updated suggestion on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. Head over the ocean to Skye for attractive surroundings, search out the heritage around each nook in Edinburgh and walk the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond; all along with your relied on trip spouse. Get to the guts of Scotland and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Scotland trip Guide:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit assistance, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile shuttle adventure - castles, lochs & mountains, islands, literature, nutrition & drink, museums, tradition, natural world, the land
- Free, handy pull-out Edinburgh map (included in print version), plus over 50 color maps
- Covers Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highlands & Islands, Inverness & the imperative Highlands, Orkney & Shetland and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Scotland, our so much finished advisor to Scotland, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights? try out Lonely Planet's Discover Scotland, a photo-rich consultant to the country's hottest sights; Scotland's Highlands & Islands, a accomplished consultant in this specific quarter; or Pocket Edinburgh, a handy-sized advisor enthusiastic about the city's can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra large assurance? try out Lonely Planet's nice Britain consultant for a complete examine all nice Britain has to supply, or Discover nice Britain, a photo-rich advisor to its preferred sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson, Andy Symington
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.