By Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes
Lonely Planet: The world's best commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Caribbean Islands is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Swim lower than the waters with darting fish, wander alongside the sand and prevent at a lazy seashore bar, or hike into emerald barren region; all together with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the center of the Caribbean Islands and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's notice Caribbean Islands:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit counsel, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights give you a richer, extra profitable commute event - heritage on slavery and piracy, flora and fauna, food.
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, US & British Virgin Islands, Leeward Islands, French Antilles, Windward Islands and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet's Discover Caribbean Islands, our easy-to-use consultant, choked with inspiring and colourful photographs, specializes in the Caribbean Islands' preferred points of interest for these searching for the easiest of the easiest.
- Looking for a consultant serious about just one or a couple of islands during this vacation spot? try out Lonely Planet's Jamaica, Puerto Rico & Haiti and Dominican Republic publications for a complete examine a majority of these islands need to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Jean-Bernard Carrillet, Paul Clammer, Michael Grosberg, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Polly Thomas, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Karla Zimmerman.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious travelers to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.